October 3, 2011

going home first class

it's 7:10pm and i'm on my back to sg. i have no idea where i am, except i'm oh, halfway home. :))

great short trip, and you know they all say good things must come to an end. i had an unexpectedly pleasant time with Wiyah and Taufik, considering this is the first time i'm travelling with either of them.

so now i had to urge to type because i'm all hyped up by my second cup of coffee. lol. transtar serves reasonably good coffee by the way. i'm a picky coffee-drinker.

it's getting dark and i'm watching Sky High. again. i chose a Natalie Portman show earlier but i got bored by the old english accent. figures.

i almost missed my bus. taught me a lesson to never assume. i'm travelling on the bus on my own so i don't know why i took the departure time for granted geez. never. again.

it rained again while i was going to the bus office. why? it rained when i was gonna leave for KL. what is this, sky crying for me? gawd. i bought an umbrella from Sasa KL, go figure. cost me RM20 and now i'm left with RM10. lol. naise.

oh look at my dinner. nothing fantastic and to be honest, i miss my mom's cooking.




Wiyah and Taufik missed their 4:30pm flight so they booked another one at 7:30pm. everything went just about wrong as we're going home i don't know why. Wiyah says everything happens for a reason and i believe it too but she needs to psyche herself. lol. i do hope they're on the plane now and getting ready for a safe flight. :)

oh yes i took a vid while i was walking to the bus office. i'm gonna upload it here and see if it's viewable. hehe. i just had to video him because there were SO many of them and i thought oh well, let's record one for keepsakes. LOL right.

(edit: well sorry, apparently i have to set up my youtube account to have a vid posted. i have an account but it would be a crime to post the vid because it'd be discrimination. pfft. sorry guys. i'm gonna try to post it to twitvid and try again in the next post.)

alright i'm getting back to my coffee and Sky High. later!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: