December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and all things festive

christmas is just like an ordinary day for me because i'm feeling all emo lately. not sure if it's the pms thing but it's not good. can't put a finger as to why i'm more emo than usual... :(

but. i just got back from the usual get-together at SK palace and i feel relatively better.

maybe it's social deprivation. lol.

now that i'm home, i'm staring at my presents and not feeling the least bit excited about opening them. something's definitely off about me, because christmas is supposed to be my favorite time of the year.

even christmas shopping was kind of half-fucked on my part. i feel so guilty because i think my friends made more effort than me. gosh. really grateful to my girlfriends. :')

so anyway. since my presents are still wrapped nicely, imma show you my 3 only festive photos i took with my phone all night. okay 4, if you wanna include a lousy photo of the logcake my brother bought.




logcake from baker's-something near serangoon, jalan riang. according to my brother it's good and popular and needs to be preordered. imo it's really rich so a super thin slice would suffice. it's not bad if you're the ultimate chocolate lover. i was stuffed from dinner so maybe i'm all like so-so only.




the only festive thing i did and am proud of. lol. last year i had pure snowflakes and this year's one notch up. yay to water decals! i got mine from Mei Mei's Signatures. Meimei's really efficient and i've been buying stuff from her for like a few years now. so go check out her website okay? these water decals are like $3.50 a pack, and there are 2 sets of those pictures. awesome or what. :D




red velvet cupcake from Baked by Lace, awesome stuff! Lace's cupcakes are at $3/cupcake and i'm really addicted to the red velvet. lol. i'm not a cream person but these make me forget i'm fat for a while. motto: eat first, regret later. LOL. that motto is just gonna last till 31 dec 2011 i swear.




i like this chocolate peppermint! fattening but so the fuck what. :D

merry christmas everyone, and may you be surrounded by people you love! xx

No comments: